Client Manager / Architect
HTG is seeking a design professional such as a Client Manager / Architect, that has the drive, skills and leadership attitude to become a future Partner. The candidate will be required to have experience successfully managing and leading clients, consultants, contractors, vendors and all others through the entire architectural process, from sales to ribbon cutting. Candidates will be required to have a track record of a repeat client base and be required to grow their network. HTG’s project types and markets are financial, recreational, commercial, which includes manufacturing, industrial, native american, municipal, medical and retail.
HTG has a fast-paced atmosphere with a team that thrives on completing projects on time and in budget. At HTG, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our role is to solve it for them. We find ways to create an enjoyable experience for each client. If you’ve hit a glass-ceiling and are looking for new opportunities to advance your career, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy working with people.
- Effective communicator and writing skills.
- Business Development experience required with an established client base.
- Experience as a Client Manager and Project Architect.
- Understands what is required to lead an architectural firm.
- A strong understanding of Marketing, Sales, Administration/HR and Production.
- Deadline driven. Enjoys challenges. Self-starter.
- Having worked on or been involved in HTG project types, a plus.
- Must be humble, hungry, and have people smarts.
- Architectural degree, required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit, a plus.
- Sales quota for architectural services.
- Develop strong and loyal client relationships that will generate repeat work.
- Attend, business events, conventions and seminars.
- Leading and managing projects and people.
- Lead all aspects of an architectural/engineering project, of all sizes.
- Coordinate project teams; clients, contractors, vendors, architects, and engineers.
- Ability to manage 8-10 projects and clients at any given time.
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. We provide Solutions that make a Difference on a variety of commercial projects. Our Core Values are, we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG’s team of 18 serve offices in Minneapolis, MN and Bismarck, ND.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Excellent benefits package includes all of the standards; 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance coverage, paid time off, holidays and free parking.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration. You may also deliver it to our Minneapolis office.