Graduate Intern / Job Captain
We are currently seeking a full-time Graduate Intern / Job Captain to be a respected member of the project team in our Minneapolis office, participating in a wide variety of project and office related activities. This position requires a friendly, reliable, precise, hard-worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do. We value employees who will “listen” and “learn” with a humbled confidence to accommodate client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
- Develop and assist with production drawings (redlines)
- Develop renderings
- Site observations and site inventory documentation
- Resource / material library assistance
- Office duties
- Special Projects assistance
- Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy people
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Driven individual w/ ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be an authentic and humble individual
- Enjoy developing relationships
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Sound technical detailing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
- 2-5 years of experience in Commercial Architecture projects
- Experience in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop (release 2016 or newer)
- Experience in REVIT (release 2016 or newer)
- Practical working knowledge of SketchUp, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite
About HTG Architects:
HTG Architects was established over 59 years ago on the principle of providing exceptional customer service to its clients while providing creative design solutions for a vast variety of commercial architecture projects. Our clients know we deliver on projects.
HTG Architects has offices in Minneapolis, Tampa and Bismarck.
HTG Architects offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Exceptional benefits package includes paid time off and holidays, 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental coverage along with disability and life insurance coverage.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.