Do you enjoy people? Is the word “service” in your DNA? Are you “driven” individual to be at your best for clients? Do you believe relationships are everything?
At HTG Architects, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long-lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to help them. We are more than Architects. We coordinate all aspects of a project.
Come join our team. We are currently seeking a full-time experienced Graduate Intern to be a respected member of the project team in our Hopkins office, participating in a wide variety of project and office related activities. This position requires a friendly, reliable, precise, hard-worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do. We value employees who will “listen” and “learn” with a humbled confidence to accommodate client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
- Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy people
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Driven individual w/ ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be an authentic and humble individual who has the drive to develop relationships
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Sound technical detailing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Commercial Architecture projects
- Experience in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop (release 2019 or newer)
- Experience in REVIT (release 2019 or newer)
- Practical application and working knowledge of SketchUp, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu a plus
- Assist with production drawings (redlines)
- Develop renderings
- Site observations and site inventory documentation
- Resource / material library assistance
- Office duties
- Special Projects assistance
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. 80% of what we do revolves around people and 20% is about architecture. We provide exceptional customer service while providing solutions that make a difference on a variety of commercial projects. Our core values are: we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG has offices in Hopkins, MN and Bismarck, ND, but we have projects from coast to coast.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Our excellent benefits package includes: Health insurance with Health Saving Accounts, dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(K) Plan, as well as paid time off and paid holidays.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.