As part of their recent growth initiative, Hiway Credit Union was seeking to construct their first new branch facility in Roseville, Minnesota. Hiway has a reputation for service and exists to provide its members with new opportunities rather than making a profit for a small group of shareholders. With that being the case, they understood the importance of partnering with a firm with strong ties to the community in order to account for the unique ways people do business there.
Solutions that Made a Difference
From start to finish, the partnership between Hiway Credit Union and HTG Architects was a rewarding experience for both sides. Considering the credit union had not branched out before, this new location was the first pivotal step toward extending their brand and services to other Twin Cities communities.
Through our proven architectural consulting process, InVision, HTG Architects helped Hiway Credit Union find the perfect location for their branch and incorporated several innovative amenities to serve the people of Roseville best. Together, we worked through the initial programming session, feasibility studies, 3D renderings and models, and budget estimates and schedules to ensure every aspect of their vision was brought to fruition.
The new branch is an award-winning facility that incorporates several innovative features and perks for members. The branch comes fully equipped with Interactive Teller Machine or ITM technology that helps members handle basic transactions, as well as safety and sustainability features, including solar panels, automatic lighting fixtures, touchless bathroom facilities and public electric vehicle charging stations. The spacious facility even hosts a Dunkin' for customers looking to grab a drink or snack on the go.
- Dave Bowden — President & CEO of Hiway
- Tara Graff — Senior Vice President of Marketing & Business Development
- Brianne Meszaros — Vice President of Branch Operations
- Aaron Kastner — CFO & Senior Vice Preisdent
- Shawn Leko — Facilities Manager
- Russ Schramm — Senior Project Manager
- Heather Haaland — Job Captain
- Sean Raboin — President
- Engineers: Emanuelson-Podas Inc. (Mechanical, Electrical); Anderson Engineering (Civil); Northland Consulting Engineers (Structural)
- Furniture: iSpace Environments
- Signage: CD Products Inc.